At our General Surgery Clinic:
- ♦ Obesity and Metabolic Surgery (Laparoscopic)
- ♦ Liver Surgery
- ♦ Gallbladder Surgery (Laparoscopic)
- ♦ Bile Duct Surgery
- ♦ Surgery For Pancreatic And Splenic Diseases
- ♦ Hemorrhoid Treatment (Laser)
- ♦ Breast Surgery
- ♦ Thyroid
- ♦ Surgery For Parathyroid and Adrenal Gland Diseases
- ♦ Hernia (Open-Closed)
- ♦ Soft Tissue and Burn Surgery
- ♦ Trauma Surgery
- ♦ Endoscopy
- ♦ Colonoscopy
- ♦ ERCP
procedures are performed.
General Surgery Department deals with following list of diseases;
A. Digestive system diseases such as diseases and disorders of esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and anus (anal abscess, anal fissure, anal fistula etc.) as well as liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. Abdominal wall and inguinal hernias are also included in this group.
B. Endocrine Surgery – a division of the general surgery department – deals with following diseases;
- ♦ Thyroid diseases (goiter and thyroid cancers)
- ♦ Parathyroid diseases (parathyroid adenoma and parathyroid cancers)
- ♦ Breast Diseases (benign diseases of breast and breast cancers)
- ♦ Adrenal gland diseases etc.